distribution throughout UK,
Europe, USA & Middle East
Compact Lifting Equipment (Worldwide Sales)
Tel: +44 (0)1482 351546
Fax: +44 (0)1482 351091
- Access Platforms
- Glass Lifting
- Mini cranes
- Access machines
- Fork lifts
CLE - Load Monitoring Systems for efficiency and safety
With the increasing sophistication of crane and mobile handler technology, there is an ever greater demand to install electronic control systems to ensure equipment is safe and used optimally.
That is why Compact Lifting Equipment supply a comprehensive range of load monitoring devices and indicators, often collectively known as load moment systems (LMI systems).
These are designed to be fitted to all types plant machinery, including:
- Large cranes
- Mini cranes
- Pick and carry cranes
- Reach stackers
- Telescopic handlers
- Wheel loaders
- Forklift trucks
- Dump trucks
Electronic control systems can be fitted to any size and any make of machines. We fit load monitoring equipment to new machines or we can retrofit it to your current fleet.
Benefits of using electronic control systems
- Significant safety improvements through controlling operation parameters and warning systems.
- Reduction in accidents, machine damage, machine down time and legal challenges to operational performance.
- Reduction in costs associated with health and safety incidents, including external investigations, legal costs and potentially heavy fines.
- Enhanced security, through recording data which can be checked to establish ownership, location and usage.
- Wireless transmission of data, where required, for real-time remote monitoring of equipment.
- Bespoke systems for specific equipment, uses and site conditions
- Ability to review data to continually improve the operational performance of your machines.
- Proof of operator performance to identify capability gaps and training needs.
The benefits of using load monitoring devices on mini cranes are so clear that a growing number of first tier contractors now require sub-contractors to have them fitted.
So, not fitting them to your machines, may reduce your ability to win new business.
Compact Lifting Equipment - machine monitoring equipment training
Compact Lifting Equipment will advise you on the right electronic control systems to fit to their machinery - and create a training programme to ensure you get the best results from using them.
Systems - analogue and digital
CLE offers both analogue and the latest digital signal devices, including CAN BUS digital systems, which allow you to send much more data at lower cost, providing you with the flexibility to cover all possible requirements.
Three main systems - covering all your needs
A digital load monitoring system that allows a greater number of control signals through fewer wires. It operates at a lower voltage, maximising reliability.
System 1 is ideal for smaller vehicles such as mobile cranes, pick and carry cranes and telescopic handlers.
Channel Load Sensing Protocol - is a mid-range load monitoring and measurement system that is suitable for small to large cranes as it offers more inputs and outputs System 1
This is designed for larger cranes and machines as it offers a larger number of digital and analogue inputs and outputs.
For more information on all 3B6 load monitoring systems, contact Ben Windass: +44(0)1482 351 546. firstname.lastname@example.org